Healthy plants and flowers is the best indication that a house is enjoying good flow of energy. Bring prosperous, happy and good health. It grows in both water and soil.
- Its a tropical vining plant with fleshy leaves, also known as a jade plant or friendship tree.
- With very round, dark green leaves, also known as Chinese Money Plant.
- These are used as fend shui plants, most likely gaining ‘money’ in the literal form.
5 Benefits of Houseplants:
- Breathing easier
- Release moisture vapor
- Purifying air
- Improving health
- Sharpening Focus
- To improve health and reduce fatigue and stress, place one large plant (8-inch diameter pot or larger) every 129 square feet. In home,office or classroom settings, position plants so each person has greenery in view.
- To purify air, use 15 to 18 plants in 6- to 8-inch diameter pots for an 1,800-square-foot house. That’s roughly one larger plant every 100 square feet. Achieve similar results with two smaller plants (4- to 5-inch pots).