Daily hassles take a toll on mental health. So what can we do about it?
Here are five strategies to reduce our daily stress. ( those i follow and believe mostly)
- Resist turning the TV or checking email first thing in the morning and before bed. Read the Skimm for a great overview of the news instead of watching it on TV or reading it in the newspaper.
- Meditate: just five minutes a day helps.
- Designate a place where keys and cellphones live.
- Spend time in nature or at least outdoors
- Give yourself 15 minutes of grace time to arrive at your destination.
Hey guys!! Here are 5 magical (alcohol 🍻 and cigarette 🚬 free) solutions to deal with daily stress. Hope this helps!! 😄💞
Nutella🍯: This comes directly from an usual overstressed, overemotional, over…, over…, teen. Here, comes the secret recipe for dealing with mood swings and all other puberty related problems. I’m definitely not a brand ambassador of this product, but would love to ship this as much as I can!! 💜 In fact, I think 90% of the teens whom I know would love to.
Tagline: “My blood group is nutella type, what’s yours??” 😉😁
Story Books📚📓: Getting into someone else’s shoes and living their life, especially of someone whose life apparently seems to be in a better state than yours seems like an idea too good to be true. Well, the best way to do this is slipping under your…
View original post 176 more words