Daily hassles take a toll on mental health. So what can we do about it?
Here are five strategies to reduce our daily stress. ( those i follow and believe mostly)
- Resist turning the TV or checking email first thing in the morning and before bed. Read the Skimm for a great overview of the news instead of watching it on TV or reading it in the newspaper.
- Meditate: just five minutes a day helps.
- Designate a place where keys and cellphones live.
- Spend time in nature or at least outdoors
- Give yourself 15 minutes of grace time to arrive at your destination.